Framingham, Mass.- The Framingham State women's soccer team fell in their season debut to Clark University by a score of 9-0 in non-conference action Friday evening at Granger Field.
- Score: Clark University 9, Framingham State 0
- Records: Clark University (1-0), Framingham State (0-1)
- Location: Granger Field – Worcester, Mass.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Eight different Cougars scored in the lopsided victory for Clark. Bailey Glenn tallied two goals late in the first half to lead the scoring.
- Morgan Small earned the win in net for Clark. Madison Brown (Attleboro, Mass.) turned away eight shots in the setback for the Rams.
- The Cougars took 32 shots with four corners kicks.
The Rams return to the field on Wednesday, September 4thwhen they open up play at Maple Street Field at 4pm against Regis.